Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ten on Tuesday: Ten Awesome Pinterest Quotes

I found this fun blog, It's a Crafty Life from my friend Chelsea's blog.  On Tuesdays, It's a Crafty Life does something called Ten on Tuesday "when you blog about whatever's on your mind...random info about you, events going on in your life, a top ten list, ten pictures, whatever...so long as it is 10 items!"  So I thought I would give it a shot!

I love Pinterest.  I am awake at odd hours of the night due to my sweet little boy who nurses a couple of times at night, and in order to stay awake I have been known to bust out my iPhone and hop onto The Best Site Ever.  One of the things I love to look at on there is quotes.  Funny, thought-provoking, things-that-make-you-go-huh?!, I like them all!  So without further ado, here are some of my faves!
























Pretty great huh?!


Take a look at some other "Tens" by clicking on this link.  I just spent 20 minutes trying to figure out how to get the cute bird button shown on the blog, but apparently it will have to wait until I have a bit more sleep under my belt ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment